Temporary Importation Management in SAP
Implementation of a solution for the management of temporary importations integrated to the purchase orders (importations) and customer´s orders (exportations) in SAP.
Client: Laboratorios Wiener Lab (https://www.wiener-lab.com.ar)
Industry: Pharmaceutical/ Health
Head count: + 450
Project: Temporary Importation Management in SAP
Service: SAP + ABAP Consultancy
Solution: External Commerce in SAP
Pampa was selected by Laboratorios Wiener Lab to implement a solution for the management of temporary importations integrated to SAP.
- Implementation of a solution for the management of temporary importations integrated to the purchase orders (importations) and customers´orders (exportations) in SAP.
- Implementation of controls to suppport the rules of the businesses applicable to the temporary importations´s problems.
- Implementation of reports to control the available stock (remainder)
- Implementation fo reports to analyze consumption forecast.
Laboratorios Wiener Lab used to make use of the regime of temporary importations in some of the imported components. With the objective of reducing the cost of the products, they decided to incorporate large part of the imported components to the termporary importation regime. To that effect, they needed a tool that would allow them to manage this automatically because the large volume of components and operations involved made it imposssible to operate it mannually.The solution to be implemented had to be completely integrated in SAP, allowing the SAP documents to be uploaded. A highly important part of the solution was to incorporate automatic controls that would allow the rules of the business to be verified since these regimes are audited by AFIP. Moreover, it was necessary to have reports that facilitated to operations before the AFIP audits.Furthermore, a series of reports were required to show the availability of remainder and the projection of consumption as key element to define the regime under which each of the importation component is to be done.
- Important reduction of importation cost due to the regime usage in most of the imported components.