- Service orders for the clients – Maintenance orders with all the associated information, such as; operations, long texts, state management, business partners, material time and confirmation, reference objects such as equipment and functional locations.
- Customer Service notification for the processing of all the information associated as long text, position, activities, tasks, stage management, clients, and reference objects such as equipment and technical locations.
- Equipment management, including replacement, installation, dismantling classification, measure points, and status management,
- Technical location management. Technical locations Installation / dismantling, classifications, measure points and status management.
- Master data management of SAP customers.
It is very simple and very cost effective:
- Therefore, it can be installed in external employees. It works in any mobile phone (even the simplest ones).
- It is installed in seconds (the device configuration can be done by the end user).
- It requires minimum training for the end user. It is implemented within days or weeks and you can do it yourself. You do not need external consultants.
- It has no license costs. The service cost accumulates every month (SaaS)
- You could control 100% of your future changes and improvements in the application.
It is the most flexible application for mobile devices:
- It is independent from the device.
- It is being set up instead of being developed (Movilizer is parameterized in SPRO)
- It allows change of processes in the application “on the fly”.
- You can integrate information of several applications (SAP o no SAP) in the mobile terminal.
- Integration of multiple systems and solutions though the Movilizer cloud (with SAP AII, SAP ERP or non SAP systems)
- Integration with other mobile applications in the device, such as mobile solutions for DSD or WM.
- Develop only needed in the backend systems (e.g. ABAP/4)
- Few requirements in the training of end users.
- The mobile hardware can be reused.
- It does not require servers, or knowledge on middleware for mobile.
- Short and increasing development cycles.